Saturday, June 7, 2014

Declaration/Resolution #3

Week 23 = Knitting Declaration/Resolution
Day 4 = June 7, 2014
 
 
 
     I thought it would be a good idea to keep the definitions of declaration and resolution up all week for those that don't follow daily (gasp, hand to forehead, faint.)
 
Declaration - a formal or explicit statement or announcement
Resolution - a firm decision to do or not to do something
 
     Once I am down to 5 knitting projects (as I specified as my max number yesterday) I want to be able to keep things under control and my pattern writing in motion. So today's declaration/resolution is about how I will handle new knitting projects.

     3. I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve that for every new knitting project that I cast on I will also write down one of my own designs.

     Here is a reminder of this week's declaration/resolution:

     2. Part 1: I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve to have only 5 knitting projects going at any one time.
     2. Part 2: I will write down 5 of my designs before casting on any new projects.
 
     1. I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve to post a blog on SaveryKnitting.blogspot.com every day of 2014, for the purpose of seeing what can happen in a year's time with daily dedication to exploring knitting in all its aspects.

Knitting question of the day
What is the average number of knitting
projects that you have going at one time?

One by One Knitting,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment