Thursday, June 5, 2014

Declaration/Resolution #1


Week 23 = Knitting Declaration/Resolution
Day 2 = June 5, 2014

Happy Knitting!
Picture from Dominant Hands blog post on 12/01/2010

     This week is all about standing up (or in my case sitting because I am typing at the computer) and making knitting declarations/resolutions. I thought that it would be a good idea to keep the definitions of declaration and resolution up all week for those that don't follow daily (gasp, hand to forehead, faint.)

Declaration - a formal or explicit statement or announcement
Resolution - a firm decision to do or not to do something
 
     I made this first declaration/resolution to myself on January 1, 2014. Since then, I think I have only mentioned it to 2 people.

     1. I, Victoria Williams of Savery Knitting, do declare/resolve to post a blog on SaveryKnitting.blogspot.com every day of 2014, for the purpose of seeing what can happen in a year's time with daily dedication to exploring knitting in all its aspects.

     So far, I have posted 156 days in a row and am still going strong. Some weeks I have had everything planned and even written in advance. Other weeks I am scouring the internet at 9:30 at night trying to find a topic. I look forward to writing my blog on December 31st which will be my 365th consecutive day of blogging.
 

Knitting question of the day
Have you ever made a knitting declaration/resolution?

Knitting Daily,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment