Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Prep week has arrived!

Week 15 = Interweave Knitting Lab
Day 1 = April 9, 2014


2014 Interweave Knitting Lab
Logo and picture from www.InverweaveKnittingLab.com

     The time has come... to finish prepping and complete all my homework for the Interweave Knitting Lab, May 13-18 in Manchester, NH.


     By the end of this blog week you will know about my classes and see all my pretty supplies and homework (if needed).


     By the end of this blog week I will be 100% fully prepared for the conference and it will be exactly 1 month away.


     I am bubbling with anticipation, quakin' in me boots, giddy like a school girl... well I guess you get the picture.


     I am also going to throw in a few bonus items towards the end of the week.


Question of the day
What has been the most homework that you have had for a knitting class?




Knitting Prep,


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment