Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Luxury Yarns

Week 17 = Luxury Yarns
Day 1 = April 23, 2014


Luxury Yarns
Aol Image
     There are many types of yarn out there for you to use. Normally you start knitting with bulk yarn. After a little while you venture into specialty yarn. Then you stumble upon the cream of the crop, Luxury Yarn. Maybe you find it at your local yarn shop or you see a friend knitting with it or you find an awesome independent yarn dyer online or you visit a knitting conference. No matter where you find it, you are in LOVE.


     This week I am going to journey into the world of Luxury Yarns. When you think of luxury yarns, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
  • Sheen
  • Beads
  • Color
  • Texture
  • Weight
  • Shine
  • Fiber Content
  • Filament Accents
  • Hue
  • Price

     These are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. Each day this week I will be picking a yarn or yarns that fit 1 or more items from the list. Keep up with my posts this week because at the end of my blog week (next Tuesday) I will have a surprise for you.


Knitting question of the day
When you think of luxury yarns, what is the first thing that comes to mind?


Luxury Knitting,


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment