Sunday, January 4, 2015

WIP #3

Blog #4 of 2015 on 1/4/2015
 
     You may remember the hat that I made for my husband at Christmas. Here is one picture of the hat partially done, one with the hubby wearing it and one with the little one wearing it.
 
You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Stocking Cap
 


 
     One would ask, "If this is a finished project, then why is it on my WIP list?" Let me start by saying that I love my husband dearly and this hat is the first thing he EVER asked me to knit. So when he told me that the brim needed to be wider so he could fold it up, I thought no big deal. Then after wearing it a few times he mentioned that it was too long and every time he sat down when wearing it, he sat on the tassel and it got pulled off his head.
 
     So... let me remind you that I love my husband before I go on. I have frogged the whole hat and now have 3 balls of yarn. I will start over with You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Stocking Cap #2 and it will be awesome. There will NOT be a #3.
 
 
Knitting it Over Again,
 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment