Monday, January 19, 2015

My Monday - Miss Angela Winkle - Week 1

     After a year of blogging everyday, but 1, I took a well deserved break. I started a great new project with my knitting friend Cathy yesterday. I am calling it Miss Angela Winkle.
 
     Have you heard of these 2 following patterns Hitchhiker and Leftie? Most knitters have knit one of these patterns or know someone who has. Both patterns are designed by the brilliant Martina Behm.
 
Hitchhiker
    
© Martina Behm
© Martina Behm
 
     I am using my skein of fingering yarn that I hand dyed at the October, Flowertown Knitting Guild class. The class was lead by Angela Cline owner of LYDIA Yarn. It was great and I came out with this colorful, fabulous yarn that will make a great shawl.
 
Knitting Winkle,
 
Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment