Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pretty Irish Yarn

Week 50 = And so it begins...
Day 7 = December 16, 2014
     Christmas and yarn go hand in hand. Actually anything and yarn go hand in hand. Here is some of the lovely, soft, colorful, exquisite yarn that I got for Christmas which my Mom got for me when she was in Ireland.


Tivoli - Emerald Aran - Shade 100 - 100% Wool - 150 metres - 100 grams

     On top: Dublin Dye Company - Swing Sock - Colourway Vampire - 75% Merino Wool and 25% Nylon - 425 metres - 100 Grams
     On bottom: Hedgehog Fibres - Sock Yarn - Sage - 90% Superwash Merino and 10% Nylon - 350 metres - 100 grams

     On left: New Lanark Mills - Aran - Aviemore - 90% Pure New Wool and 10% Silk - 160 metres - 100 grams

     There is one more - I also got several ounces of already dyed roving in a silk and wool blend. It is currently with my bestie since it needs to be spun. It is so pretty I look forward to showing it in a future blog.


Knitting with Ireland,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment