Monday, December 15, 2014

My Monday - You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Stocking Cap - Week 1

Week 50 = And so it begins...
Day 6 = December 15, 2014
     Last year around Christmas time my loving husband asked me to make him a Stocking Cap like the one that Ralphie's friend wears in the movie, "A Christmas Story." This being the first thing he ever asked me to knit, I said yes and promptly went out and bought the yarn then... did nothing with it until yesterday.


     I am using 3 colors; black, dark grey and light grey. I have finished the black ribbing for the brim and started on the main part of the cap. I would love to post pictures of how I am doing, but he (the hubby) occasionally looks at this blog. So pictures are a no go for now. Since next week is Christmas, I will be able to post pictures soon.


Knitting for Hubby,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment