Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas at School

Week 51 = And so it continues...
Day 1 = December 17, 2014
     Today was my First Christmas as the parent of a school aged child. I, of course, had to knit my daughter's teachers something... so scarves it is.

Mrs. G above got a lovely drop stitch scarf.

Mrs. S got a modern button cowl.

     Both scarves were made with Lamb's Pride yarn. Both Mrs. S's and Mrs. G's reactions were priceless. Mrs. G had mentioned that she and some of the other teachers recently had a conversation about how no one does this type of thing (knitting) anymore. I silently laughed and told them I was at a Knitting Christmas party with 18 other women just last night. Maybe I will have to show them a thing or two.


Knitting for Teachers,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment