Thursday, September 12, 2013

Why wait?

Hello and welcome to Savery Knitting where motherhood, knitting and a career happily collide!

I have been contemplating starting a blog in between raising a 1 year old, a 3 year old, occasionally a 13 year old, taking care of a 2 year old during the work week, the house, knitting and being a wife. Sure I have tons of time to spare, LOL. I kept setting deadlines for starting and keeping up with a blog but something always got in the way.

To find out a little bit more about me please go to the About Me page.

So here I am no excuses and no more delays, plus it is FRIDAY the 13th (my lucky number/day).

WELCOME TO SAVERY KNITTING!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Toots! Makes a mother very proud to see the talented fruits of thy labor - both this blog and thy knitting. I so admire the many beautiful projects thee's produced and look forward to seeing many new creations. Thank thee, too, for getting me to pick up my own knitting needles again and rediscovering the joy of knitting. Love thee, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the launch of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is more proof that men are from Mars, and women are from Venus ;) I cannot knit, nor do I wish to learn how. I will, however, enjoy the fruits of your labors(solid earth tones are preferred).

    In all seriousness, I hope your blog is a success. I also could not have asked for a better sister in-law. Love you, hon!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete