Monday, September 16, 2013

Let there be TWO...Twice!

Once 
I finished sock TWO, I am proud to say that I no longer suffer from single sock syndrome. YEAH!!!
As my mother-in-law says they are fraternal twins. I have enough yarn left over to do 2 more socks that will match each of these. So I will be able to wear either fraternal or identical twins socks. Hehehe!!
 
Twice
Tonight I hosted a Charity Knit Night Potluck and there were TWO of us. Miss Cathy was nice enough to take time out of her evening to come and knit with me for charity. The charity projects are knitted by the members of The Flowertown Knitting Guild and our current projects are child size hats for Flowertown Elementary School and child and adult sizes for Tri-County Family Ministries.
So cute and so pretty.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for your fraternal twins! And that hat is adorable! And I am SO sorry to have missed last night!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat, too!! Looks like it came from a store. Great job. (Looks like the Westtown blanket is coming in handy. ;-D )

    ReplyDelete