Friday, September 27, 2013

Do NOT leave your 15 month old in the other room with your knitting.

What damage can a 15 month old do in 20 minutes?

ALOT!!!!!

So I was feeling a little drained and decided to call my mother and catch up. I went into my den so that I could have a conversation in semi-quite territory (there is not much of that at my house with 2 kids ages 3 and under). Twenty minutes, thirty tops is all that I was on the phone for and this is what I found when I got back into my living room.
A BIG tangled mess of yarn from multiple skeins. I was amazed at the chaos what she, the 15 month-old, had created. This is how I left my knitting when I went to call my mother.
Oh the joys, it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to untangle the 11 skeins of yarn. I am so glad that there were several season premieres on TV last night. But on the bright side today I added the final 2 skeins for the blanket that I amd doing for the fair.
Yes, you counted correctly there are 13 skeins of yarn for the blanket. I am hoping to be half way done by Monday so that I can start decreasing and getting some of those skeins out of the reach of my beautiful 15 month old.

Talk to you later and happy knitting,

Victoria






No comments:

Post a Comment