Monday, February 29, 2016

WOW what happened!

Alluvia Felted Tote pre-felting

It has been over a year since my last post, but that does not mean that I have not been knitting, God forbid. I have been busy with several knitting and non-knitting ventures.

My Non-Knitting Ventures
  • My middle daughter is now in Kindergarten
  • I have been volunteering regularly at my daughter's school
  • I have decided it is time to go back to work full-time

My Knitting Ventures
  • Sold my first pattern, River Bed Socks, to LYDIA Yarn
  • Began test knitting for designers and yarn companies
  • On June 12, 2015, I hosted my first WWKIP Day event
  • In 2015 and 2016, hosted an Annual Potluck / Knit Night

With all this going on, I felt Savery Knitting needed an update in a major way. What better day for a debut than February 29, 2016 (LEAP DAY). This day only comes along once every 1,461 days. It is a chance that I could not pass up.

Please take a look at the new and improved Savery Knitting. I have new pages and new information all over the place. Have fun exploring.

Welcome back to my old friends and Hello to my new friends.

~  Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see this return. So proud of all your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete